nedrag s'legnA remmuS

Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Pending Story

Feel so lousy...
Things didn’t turn out my way
Thought that I’ll be enjoying b’cos of the crowd
But I’m not in reality

Feel so unfair...
Things do not seem to be good
It’s not my fault
But why would you want to accuse me?

Feel so down...
You’ve spoilt my day
It’s not that I don’t want to do so
But it’s them who don’t want to follow...

Feel so upset...
It just fades after some time...
Memories had been locked in the deepest part in my heart
Til the day you recall it once again

Feel so depressed...
We’re going to depart to another destination...
Am I prepared to go now?
Or still doubting and say, "No, I want to stay longer..."

Though I do not seem to be in good condition...
But I feel so blessed... This is what I can say...
Cos the sun will always be there, the rainbow will be out after the rain...
It won’t be a rainy day all the time...

This is what I can cling on to
Even though it’s a small part of the faith seed, sowed by you...
Moving on, having this promise you’ve given to me...
You, who had begun the work, will make it complete until the day we meet...
(Weird sentence... Haha... But you know, I know... Understood... )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home