nedrag s'legnA remmuS

Friday, January 05, 2007

It's Your Turn, Claire... You're Farewell Lunch

Having farewell lunch from the kindy staff & church staff today...
Erm... An ordinary lunch, just slightly different from the other staff, cos we're not having it in the palm spring, but in 747 @ YMCA...

Erm.. Don't know what to say... Maybe b'cos I was prepared to go when I first join the organisation.
Remembered my famous words, "This world is not my home..."
I used to tell myself... I cannot be too attatch to any one, cos' I'll be leaving in future...
Used to keep my desk very "pro-office". Dare not put on any personal stuff & deco... (But at last I fail... Cos' it's so not me...)
- I like cute n nice stuff... =P

Leaving... It's not really that scary... Compare with seperation... That's more scary...

I didn't feel anything til we finished our makan...
Air-time... Nobody says anything...
Most of them command on my smile... =)
You're right... =)
Actually, most of the time, i don't know what to say, n I don't know what to do...
The only thing I can do is to =)

Aunty Alfie command on the children that gave me "love letters", hugs n kisses... =)
I really missed that... ='(
I missed the time I spent with the kids... The time when I can lower down my level & ask them "How are you? Why you never smile at me? Where's my hug? Say bye bye to daddy / mummy..."
The time that I ask them, "What happen to you? Why you do this? Are you ok? Can you tell me what's going on? Bla bla bla... ..."
(Lousy counseling teacher... Cheong hei - Canto)

Hold on to my tears, cos I told myself, no matter what, I'm not allow to cry... Tears cannot solve everything...

Lost of flash back...

Thank God. If we're having the lunch in Palm Spring... I don't think I'm able to go back to my office...
I might just break down and cry... =S
Lots of memory...

My eyes were watery during Aunt Alfie's "speech"...
Almost drop m tears when Pr. Jessilyn prayed for me...
I thought I'll cry during my way back to my new office...
But... "Brave Claire, you didn't drop a tear..." That's the command I gave...

Nothing is too big which I can't handle... Nope... I mean which God cannot handle...
So, I praise Him for that... =)

Looking back... I've been keeping up my promises to him, staying in where he'd placed me... Fulfilling our contract - 2 years...
It's amazing... I thought I'll never get it done...

Daddy, thank you for bringing me through all these while...
Please continue to hold m hands and never let me go no matter what I'll face in future... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home