nedrag s'legnA remmuS

Friday, January 05, 2007

Flash back -2006 / + 2007 Things to come

Don't reall have any special highlights for 2006...
Erm... Started with a smile =)
Ended with a different kind of smile =) (Haha... Stupid Claire!)

Kids... =P My little sons & daughters... My little bfs & princess...

Didn't get to carry out my backpack life during my birthday...
O ya... Old people like me, don't really take birthday as a big day anymore...
Cos' I used to forget bout other people's birthday, same goes the other way...
Fair & square...
O ya... Spent my birthday in Ah Sharz's place... Sweet... =)

Erm... Spent more time with Eileen throughout the year... Which is good... =)

Erm... Pei left to KL for study... =(
No one to fight with me anymore... (Erm... Still fighting when she's back here... =P)
Her relationship with papa has improved... Praise God! =)

Get to see my coll's friends this year... More than once... =)
Joey was back to town... =P
Went out together with Ngoh & Boon during Christmas season... =)

Felt super stress... (Forget about that...)

Heard his voice... Erm... Listen & action are 2 different thing...
Erm... Very hard tho... =P
But still need to learn... Really thank Him for His grace... =)

Erm... I really enjoy my time in Vietnam... =)
Eye opener... Experienced something different... =)
Lots of fun... =P

Lots of good things happen which I wish I'm able to stop the time...
To hold on to that moment... But I have to move on... =)

Erm... Blur time? Yup... All the while... Cos' I'm blur... =P

O ya... I can drink back my nice coffee d... =)
No more "effects-after-coffee"...
Isn't that great?

... ...

Life is like a dream...
Sometimes you've dream of something nice, which you don't feel like getting up from your bed...
Sometimes you've a nightmare, which makes you dare not close your eyes or go to bed...
No matter what, give thanks in every situation... Knowing that my Daddy is always by my side... =)

O ya... I've made a lot of new friends during this year...
Erm... Found out that there's a lot of interesting people in this world... =P

Erm... Got a few new members in m "Teddy World" - PinkaJol, 宝贝, ErnErn... ...

Erm... And now the world shall say to me, "Welcome to ME... (A replacement of "my world")"

New working place...
New resolutions...
New environment...
New goals...
New lifestyle?? (Might be... I want to go jogging...)
New hairstyle?? (Still pending...)
New expectation for myself...
... ...
& a new heart for God... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home