nedrag s'legnA remmuS

Friday, January 05, 2007

Erm... I'm so sorry...

Erm.. I tempted to MSN someone whom I've hurt...
Someone whom might be still angry with me...
Someone whom once bring lots of joy & laughter into my life...
Someone whom I think we can talk again like what we used to do in the past...
Someone whom once entered into my life & painted part of the picture...
Someone whom know that I'm talking non-sense, yet still listen to me...
Someone whom accept me as who I am...
Someone whom forgiven me for my silly act in the past...
Someone whom gave me courages & supports...
Someone whom encourages me to be myself...
Someone whom teaches me a lot of things...
Someone...
Someone...

Ichy fingers... Click on the ID so many times...
But I dare not send out anything...
I think both of us are not ready...

Really want to let you know what's going on in my life...
Got lots of things to share with you, my dear friend...
But I know this might not be the right time for me to talk to you...
Unless you're ready...

So, dear friend, just be who you are...
I'm always there to support you with prayers...

O ya... I'm the one who suppose to say sorry... But turned up I'm sound like... ...
Sorry, dear... If I've ever offended you... (Yes, I did...)
When you're ready to talk to me, call me la... Or MSN me...

I'm not the worm in your tummy, I do not know what's in your mind...
So, please please please let me know ya... ;)

Sweety Pie...
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home